- Payments are due at the time services are rendered. I accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards. For more information on rates please feel free to ask me during our initial phone consultation.
- I do not provide emergency services. If you find yourself in an emergency or urgent situation, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room for immediate care. You may also contact the National Suicide Hotline at (800) 704-2651.
- It is very important that my time with you and other clients are not interrupted. When I am in session or otherwise engaged, I am unable to answer incoming calls. I also do not respond to any clinical matters via email or text. I always attempt to return calls as quickly as possible but I encourage you to leave me a voice message. Evening, nighttime and weekend calls will usually be returned the next business day as time allows. If I am away for more than a day, my voice mail message will indicate that and state my expected date of return. Have fun.
- Please remember that an appointment is commitment to our work. When your appointment is scheduled, that time is reserved for you. Unless waived by mutual agreement on a case-by-case basis, no-shows and cancellations will be charged for immediately to the credit card on file unless you cancel at least 24 hour in advance of the appointment time. The fee for late cancellations (less than 24 hour notice) or no-shows is $75.00. Patients arriving 15 minutes or more late without notice to the therapist that you are
If you have a writing ability and have always desired to turn it into a career why do not consider employing a writing service? There are. Most of these businesses have. The best part is that these services offer help at rates that are affordable. One demands they may have and can employ a writing service for requirements. The service is free of cost, making it an alternative for those students who want to explore their writing talent in a professional way.
running late to the appointment (due to things like traffic or weather) will be considered a no-show and must be rescheduled unless other arrangements are made with the therapist. The appointment time will not be extended for patients arriving late. Patient understands the appointment policies of the office and assumes responsibility for payment of fees related to late cancellations or no-show appointments. Such charges are payable immediately.
Credit Card Authorization for Session Payments, Late Cancellations and No-Shows
- Authorization is given to charge credit/debit cards for therapy sessions, unpaid balances, and late or no-show appointment fees when incurred. Patient understands the fee for services rendered and the appointment policies of the office and assumes responsibility for payment of fees related to therapy sessions, unpaid balances, late cancellations or no-show appointments. Such charges are payable immediately and will be automatically deducted, where applicable, and no-show fees or late appointment fees are not reimbursable by insurance. Credit/Debit card authorization form can be found in the forms section and must be completed and submitted at the first therapy session. This information is kept confidential and used solely for the purposes outlined above.
Reiteration of thesis, evidence can you do my homework evaluation, example.